Sunday, October 15, 2006

Psychic Bread

I went to see, In my opinion something remarkable today. It was Mark Gwynne Jones and PsychicBread. It was a fusion between Poetry and music, the performance was great and the talent of the musicians was there for all to see them at www.psychicbread.org. Well Worth it. Let me know what you think.
What also worth a visit if you have not already been there is my brother Blog called Dancing for beginners, there is a link to the site at the top of the page, he is a great talent. An awesome artist.

Worth a visit....By Tim Young

Life is worth a visit
you should try it sometime
its all around you
there no reason or rhyme...
Why
you should not take a look
spend some time in the store
get some souvenirs
there nothing there to bore...
you
should go there now
please don't you delay
the past is past tomorrow never comes
there is only a perpetual today.

Gabcast! poems #1 - worth a visit

poem about life

1 comment:

Wendy Young said...

I liked your poem about life. gob cast is worth a visit.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years