Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The End is Near

No I've got all crazy shouting about the end of the world...
On Friday my training finishes and I start my new job properly, its a scary thought trying to put all that I have learn over the last 2 weeks in to practice. I did take a couple of calls today, made a few errors but hey its early days yet. I m confident I will get there. The support for the staff is very good there is a good atmosphere and they want you to succeed.
All it takes is support and effort from me to put into practice that which I have learnt.

Poetry TIME....
Learning. By Tim Young

I'm learning about learning
I learn through doing
Through listening
through repeating
through my mistakes
my victories
my good moments
my bad moments
my past.
And I hope I learn from....
My future

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years