Monday, October 16, 2006

Poems

To blogg will be a little different instead for writing a few lines I'm going to put a poem here, the first I wrote earlier to day.
Its not about the band I went to see the other day (see Sat 14/10/06)
its called

Psychic Bread ( I just liked the title )By Tim Young

The supermarket was the scene
for my remarkable find.
I knew you'd buy me said the loaf
I hope you do not mind
me..
knowing this stuff
I use my head its very quick
I'm a different kind of loaf (he said )
some may call me psychic.
He went on to tell me
my most favorite topping
and all the Deli's I go to
when out grocery shopping.
and the stores I go to
I people I've Met and Fed
I was rather impressed now
by this loaf this psychic bread
But his life was short lived
but it burnt so bright,
he knew I'd use salami, ham and cheese
everything he said was right.
I smacked my lips
as I ate his bread flesh
all I could think was
now nice white and fresh.
With my last bite
I swallowed licked fingers and thumbs
he's gone now forever
All I could say was "oh crumbs"

OK I hope you like that any way here the instant Poem.

Journey by Tim Young

I went on a journey to day
I'll never go again
the smell I brought back with me
stays in my nostril's
they don't even try to get out
they stay in my clothes
my mind
taunting me.
mocking me
telling me I'm weak
I'm no good
but where
Sin raises its ugly head
Grace comes from a heavenly source
And I rest yet again
at the foot of the cross
forgiven
cleansed
free

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years