Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nearly Friday.

The title says it all, its nearly Friday. A the time of writing this there is 1h 20min till Friday. THEN the weekend can start.. Time go by so quickly, my Mum used to say "Tim as you get older time goes more quickly" of course I denied that this was possible. But as as all good mothers are she was dead right. Time is flying by. But I'm having a blast with it, Life is great wouldn't be with out it.hahahahaha.

Instant Poem.

This ones for me by Tim Young

This ones for me
too long have I tried
to please others
to be in their favor.
So today this ones for me.
I've earned the rest
put in the time.
Yes
This one's for me.
If you accuse me of selfishness
I'll say it's true
this one's for me.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

It's Friday. Love the poem!

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years