Thursday, October 05, 2006

job-again

Learnt about aircraft safty to day, it complicated as there are many regulation but its interesting.
My work colleagues are great, they make me feel welcome even though im a lot older them most of them.
I cant wait to start properly after i have finished all my training.
I glad im working at UPS i think i made the right choice in going there.
I hope you areliking the poetry as much as im enjoying the challenge in doing it. I have not wrote as many poems regularly for a very long time.
I keep looking at the comments but nothing for me to read. I'm not sure it thats a good or a bad thing.so to tonight poem.... lets see

Training. by Tim Young

We all need training
for the job of life
but here the hard part
there is no manual
no index of subjects to check
you just just have to
do it
be in it
experience it
make it up as you go along

1 comment:

Niall young said...

Happy Birthday you old codger! Glad to hear the job is going well. It sounds as if it will be a place where you will be happy.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years