Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Haiku

I love the simplicity of Haiku's, on my break today I put pen to paper again and wrote a simple Haiku.
Here it is

I tried to hear you
wind carried your voice away
so I remained deaf.

If you do not know there are may forms of haiku but I think the most popular if the 5,7,5 syllables haiku's, please have a go leave me a haiku for me to read on the comments section.

Ok today's Instant Poem

Hobnobs By Tim Young

Beautiful biscuit
come to me
satisfy me
your beautiful taste
your ability
to soak up coffee
as I dunk you
eat you
but
speed is of the essence
to slow and you fall
you sink
the bottom of
my coffee cup

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years