Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hello again

Not wrote much the last couple of days, not had much to say, tho I have some nice comments about how I'm doing at work from my team leader and the centre manager.
I also had some nice comments from the trainer who trained me, it all very encouraging.
Despite what I wrote the other day it is nice to received praise. It has built me up.

So instant Poetry, I wonder where it will take me tonight...

Tonight.. By Tim Young

Tonight
as the sun goes down
as shadows lengthen and deepen
as bird song fades
as lights come on
curtains close
and people sit.
Their favorite TV shows
blink light in their rooms
eyes wide
coffee tea help keep them awake
families play
argue
speak
be silent
life goes on
then
sleep and rest
to wait
for the sun
to rise again.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

I love this poem..a little snaphot of evening time...

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years