Saturday, October 28, 2006

My day in a nut shell

Got up late when shopping to The Range, Staples, JJB Sports, Had dinner, went on the PC, went to fetch my son from his girl friends and bring him home. Went to play badminton, shopping, tea computer, walked the dogs, wrote this....this next bit is in the future as I write, bath supper bed...phew...

Instant Poem..

Bath By Tim Young

Lots of hot soapy water
impossibly high
I get in gingerly
as too hot
water level stop's me
making sudden moves
tidal wave is promised
floor like a lake.
Almost float
my care wash away
after time
the water cools
and dry towel call me

1 comment:

Niall young said...

I bet it was rather cramped spending a whole day in a Nutshell?

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years