Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Got to keep going

A friend of mine is having trouble with her eyes. So I thought It would be a good Idea to offer to read and record to my computer a book that she has, and has not had the oppertunity to read as herself as eyes are so bad. I after I have read the whole book I will burn a CD so that she can listen to it. It has been hard work but I have got to keep on to finish the task. I know that she will be blessed by it. Though It is hard work it feels good to give up some time to do something for somboby, something that they are unable to do for themselves.

Reading.. by Tim Young

I read for you
I try to convey
the feeling
the meanings
of the printed page.
I try to read with passion
to make you feel
that you have actually read
and experienced the pages
experience the written word
first hand.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

It sounds like you're doing a good thing!..but what has that poor CD done to you?..unless of course it's 'Billy Ray Cyrus'

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years