Thursday, February 08, 2007

Interview

On Tuesday the 13th at 10.00am I have a job Interview, No I'm not leaving where I work at 
the moment just possible moving to another department for a 3 month Assignment in another
 department. I hope eventually to move into the sale dept. I'll keep you all informed.

Next Step by Tim Yonug

The next step
will be taken
now
or a future time.
but move on I will
when the time is right.
Life never stands still
those that stand still
go backwards
retreat
We need to take life on,
but to do this
we need support,
friends.
So looking back when life
has run its course
through our bodies
we can say
we made it
we made a difference,
then we can look forward
to the life beyond 

1 comment:

Preeti Shenoy said...

All the very best for your interview--and here is to 'moving forward".It is so important, to change with the change.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years