Monday, February 12, 2007

planning

So what are you planning for valentines day, Roses. cards with verses, breakfast in bed. 
Is valentines day a Western thing or is it celebrated the world over?
I hope that we can use Valentines day as a spring board to tell the ones that we love that we 
REALLY do love them every single day of the year. I hope that those of you out there who will
send and anonymous valentines card that you will have courage to say to them to their face that
you love them.
Who was it said it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

I Thought.... by Tim Young

I thought I'd by you flowers
but the pollen
would make you sneeze.
I thought I would bring you
breakfast in bed
but I would burn the toast
and spill the milk.
I thought I would write you a poem
but the words would be awkward
and  msis slept.
So in  stead I held your hands
looked deeply into your eyes
and simply said
I love you.
Your tears of joy
wet my cheeks
as out lips met in a kiss.
thats  told me that you
love me too... 


CRAZY LAW OF THE DAY

It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.

Fairbanks, Alaska

2 comments:

diyadear said...

wow tim!! wat a beautiful poem!!!
i am sure ur wife will love it more than any other gift..

Preeti Shenoy said...

loved the msis slept!! TOO GOOD!
As regards saying "i love you" somehow we do it all the time---and really mean it.So I guess, some expensive perfume, and a trip to the discotheque without the kids,or a surprise para-gliding flight--just the two of us (me and my husband--just clarifying!!) would do the trick for me.Sometimes ACTIONS speak louder than words.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years