Monday, February 26, 2007

Kinder Scout


Kinder Scout is an amazing place. The walk we went on, on Saturday was all the things a walk should be, tiring, wet, fun, great views ( when the raining stopped) and towards the end of the day the sun came out and we dried off quickly. I have made a video of the walk  in the style of a movie trailer complete with music and voice over, I have up loaded it to you- tube  but its not on yet I'll you know when it is so you can look at it and have a laugh.

Mountain Stream....by Tim Young

You flow
you fall
I can put my hand in you
feel your coldness
as you cares my fingers
ever changing
ever moving
the sound of you
fills my ears and head
with peace.
geologists could tell me
where do you go
and where you came from.
But I don't need to know
I see you
and know
and feel your beauty

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

I love mountain streams and cascading waterfalls too.

Niall young said...

One man..alone against the odds..one man..on a mission..one man..this time it's personal!

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years