Saturday, March 03, 2007

CD

Well the CD is done after many hours of recording, it was a good experience, I think if the I'm asked to do it again I will.
Not going to write much today as I can't think of much to say.
Though I have started to write a play that I hope to put on at later on in the year.
I'll let you know how I get on and maybe post alittle of it to see what you think.
So bye for now..

Goodbye

There are many
many
different ways of saying goodbye.
Different languages
spoken
and body.

Got to go
Out of the way
Out of sight
Do it quickly
Before you make me stay
Yes I hate to go
Everytime My eys leave yours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years