Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tree

Just to let you know I have started to put together my family tree, I thought that it would be so easy, like it is on the Telly, however frustration is my new best friend as even though I have birth dates and names I cant find anything, ah well what does not kill me will make me stronger ggggrrrrrrrrr. May be I'm doing something wrong, so it will be off the records office this week to see if I van find out anything else, I'll let you know.

Family Tree by Tim Young

May Family tree
grows
slowly but it grows
I wonder who planted it
My task
my job
is to find out.
I hope find
something good
interesting
even a thief
a cad
would be better
than
nothing

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years