Saturday, September 23, 2006

Boggle

Played Boggle tonight, I was hopeless I came last. Ah well I Can't win at everything.
When I play games what ever they are I play to win. I'm competitive, though I do not want to win at all costs. Its the same in life I do not want to just go through life aimlessly I want to "win". Some years ago I heard a preacher talk about Jesus and what he had done for me, It struck a cord with me and that night in June 1978 I became a Christian, I have looked back since God has been so good to me, I thank my brother for also telling me about Jesus and praying for me.
The Blogg is not going to be a place for me to preach at you my readers, but I hope you respect my belief that God is the only God and he has never let me down, well he did die for me and he has forgiven my Sins (all my Wrong doings) So I'm extremely;y grateful to him for doing that, and I did not have to do anything other than trust him.
My blogg is always open for you, so if you have any questions about my faith please ask away.

today's Instant Poetry.....Subject Winning.

Winning by Tim Young 23.09.06
Winning I like to win
Its in our nature to Win
to come first

to do out best
to try our hardest.

I'm not a bad loser

I hope I'm not a bad winner

If I win
I won't boast
I will praise you

Say how well you did.

We must learn
how to lose
before we can win well.

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years