Friday, December 22, 2006

Rest

I'm so looking forward to the rest at Christmas, I break up from work today, there is a rumor that we might get to go home early. I hope so. I'm looking forward to a few lay- ins, breakfast in bed. Obviously looking forward to opening my presents on Christmas day. This years as always we are going Wendy's mums for Christmas dinner, these are usually really good, great food and good company. Later in the Day we are going to my brothers, its always a special time.

Anyway I'm sure you only come to the blog to read my poetry not whats happening in my life..

Poem Time. Christmas by Tim Young

Christ came to earth so many years ago
How time has passed, but the 'Message'
Remains the same
It's how we respond the message that counts
Store it in our hearts
Trashing it, throw it away
Maybe we should take a second look
Ask ourselves what it really means.
Seasons greeting to you all

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years