Monday, November 20, 2006

Technology

I don't know about you but I love gadgets, may be its a guy thing, but I love my mobile phone and my TV and my DVD recorder, oh and my watch.. check out tokyoflash.com amazing watches.
I would love a 42" LCD HD TV that would be the icing on the cake after a PS3 of course so i could watch DVD in DH.. I'm drooling at the thought of it.Long live the technological age...

Today's Poem. Standing Still by Tim Young

I'm Standing Still
looking around
wondering which way to go.
Do i use a compass
or guess
look at the clouds
check the wind
I really don't know.
BUT
standing still is no good
you need to be moving
to make sense of like.
So maybe one direction is not for me
I need a 360 degree perception
sometimes go with the flow
sometimes against it
sometimes roll with the punches
sometimes hit back.
As long as its not my will
as long as its Gods
The direction i go in
will be the right one for me.

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years