Monday, November 06, 2006

POP

Pop went my calf muscle playing badminton. I fell to the floor after feeling a sharp pain in my leg. My playing partner ( KAY ) asked if I was ok I said depends, I asked asked her if she hit me with her racket, she said no, to which I reply in that case I'm not alright.
after the and hour or so in the hospital, I was sent home with my crutches, I'm on the mend should ok in a few days.

POEM.

Pain

In my life
the life I live
I have know pain
physical
mental
spiritual
but that's life
I have no hang ups
about mistakes
about past problems
As I have also known
beauty
forgiveness
gentleness
peace of mind
and above all
LOVE.

1 comment:

Niall young said...

You old crock!! maybe you should try tiddly winks!

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years