Saturday, November 11, 2006

Quiet

Quietness is a commodity I do not get very often. To be be alone is some thing I do not have very often. But having said all that I do not like to be alone too much, I miss the hustle and bustle of family life, to be around them is vibrant, I love being with them. So what I'm trying to say, I'm not sure I'm just thinking aloud. My family means everything to me, to be without them is unthinkable no matter what the situation is. Sure, time alone is necessary, to get one's thoughts together to pray to just have some "me" time. But if I had to chose each day whether to spend it alone or with my family I would always chose my family.
Poem..Me by Tim Young

Who is the person
called Me
Can I have to look in a Morrow
to see who I am.
Do I have to look
with-in my self
to feel who I am.
Do I have to see
how other's see me
to realise my worth.
I guess the answer
is a mixture of all the above.
I must except myself
the way I look
the way I feel
the way I am felt about.


No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years