Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Almost there

Another post nearer to my 100th post....again I'm asking for idea form a poem. Let me know a subject you would like a poem on, out of all the suggestions I get the one I think is the best I will write and e-mail you a copy.
Help me celebrate my 100th post.. I never thought I would get here....

ALSO check out my new Blog, Forever romantic poetry....

Just an Idea.. by Tim Young

Its just an idea
a thought
a light bulb lit up
in my brain
a thought was illuminated
a notion was born.
I thought about it
deliberated on it
even tried
to put it into practice.
But sadly
nothing
nothing was the result
after all
it was
just
an Idea

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I really like this one! My idea for a poem: man's best friend. Oh, and if you could specifically make it about my yellow lab Sampson, that would be cool. ha ha

Niall young said...

looking forwartd to seeing you at the exhibition.

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years