Friday, March 09, 2007

Just another Day

Is there such a thing as tomorrow, a question my Mother used to say to me "Tim" she said Tomorrow never comes. There is only today, tomorrow is a consept, made availagble to us only though our understanding of time... what a load of rubbish I have just written
Still it makes you think.

Rubbish..by Tim Young

I have spouted some rubbish,
in my time I have spoken,
thought,
garbidge.
But like a painting
to some it is as i have said
rubbish
to other it is genious.
Random thoughts that
that capture the imagine
spur on thought
understanding.
Rubbish or genious
it does not matter
as long as my voice is heard.

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years