Monday, February 15, 2010

The sound of gunfire

I'm sitting typing this to the sound of gunfire. gunfire that is from a play station 3 game my son is playing called KillZone 2. Some of you readers will know about this game and know how good it is. Some say they playing violent games or watching movies with violence make you violent person, not sure that is all true. I have watched many romantic movies and watch many cookery programs and I no more romantic or good at cooking then when I first started watching them. I guess some people will be more receptive to violence then others. I guess we all have to becareful what we are watching at times as some films glorify the killing for killings sake rather than just be part of the plot.

The Plot

I am loosing the plot
not sure sometimes
what is real or not.
How do I know.
So I pinch myself
I do not wake up
So I guess all is real.
Unless I am dreaming
pinching myself.

ty 16/02/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Tim Young said...

Thank you for your comment

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years