Thursday, August 23, 2007

8 THINGS ABOUT ME

Players start with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
At the end of you blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog for directions.

Here are 8 things about me:
Favorite animal

The Cheetah. Its Just a beautiful animal full of power and grace.

My long Term Goal

To be able to retire happy and have no regrets.

Dream

Is to holiday in a warm country, and have enough money to live on to be comfortable.

Ingredients that make my day

My family and my close friends . and my friends at work

Central theme in my life

Wendy, she holds me together

Important day

02.10.82 my wedding, so its will be 25 years!!!

Most favourite music

Listening to Phil Keaggy ( guitarist and song writer )

New Hobbies

Just started to pain again after a long time. I will post  the results hear as i go.


8 people to tag, not sure i know 8 people LOL
 
Niall from England

Computer is playing up and it seams in now unable to leave commments... AAARRGGGHHHH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love holidays in warm countries as well. I am looking forward to see your paintings. i added you to my blog. Will remember your weddingday Really impressive 25 years.

Niall young said...

I loved reading these..but where have you gone to?..lets see some more of your drawings!!!

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years