Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The MoonBridge

The Moonbridge was a painting and I think I remember a sculpture. both done by My brother Niall. Over the years the images of the moonbridge stayed with me. Then about 10 years ago I got the Idea for a book. I called it the Moonbridge. I have finally finished typing it up. My next step is to give it to a friend who was an English teacher and let her look it over. I may to make ome changes to my poor English and may be re write some of it if there are obvious continuity errors etc. But on the whole it is finished. Then I will look for a publisher. Who know. nothing ventured nothing gained.

The MoonBridge

Rising up majestic.
To the sky.
The Moonbridge stands.
Two figures climb to the top
awestruck by what they see.

pin pricks of star light
break up the vast expanse
of deepest black space.
millions of stars.
The universe sretches out

The moon
Orbiting our planet
Glows from the sunlight
How many of us fail to look up
to see the beauty above us

Ty 03/03/10

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years