Saturday, December 01, 2007

living life down hill

Living life down hill!!! What does this mean???

One thing my mum used to say to me was... " Tim as you get older time goes quicker" she was right time does go quicker, so it is important that we make the most of  NOW. There is no time to stand and regret what could have been, there are always going to be IF's and But's. The future starts today.

Future

I sit and think
a frown on my face
thinking IF's and BUT's
The hands of time
sweeping passed
dragging me to an
uncertain future
but then I think
that's OK
that's what life is about
why worry what has been
when I can shape what will be.
Then when I reach a point
in that uncertain future
when I can look back
and think.
Then I will think
with out a frown
No IF's no BUT's
As i lived my life
and did not let it
pass me by.

ty 01.12.07

1 comment:

asha said...

As they say, "Ke sara sara, what ever will be will be."

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years