Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poetry

Poetry seams to be a forgotten Art, well not amongst poets that is. The only poetry ' normal ' people have exposure to is on the inside of greetings card, these may not be the best examples of creativity but at least they must provide a wage for someone. I like the expressivness of poetry. I wants to write songs like my brother but was unable to do this so poetry seamed to me to be the way to go.

Poetry

Writing lines
meanings, feelings
words tumbling
Idea's forming
shapes
sound bites
rhyming or free
serious
humour
poetry
written and spoken.
Joy for the writer
joy for the listener.
Poems
styles
types
for all.

Ty 19/02/10

No comments:

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

About Me

nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm TIM 47 from England, married to Wendy for 28 years